So it appears I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award! I’m pretty excited about this, as I think it’s an awesome way to connect to different bloggers, and to show that you enjoy and appreciate other peoples writing!
I have to thanks http://gravatar.com/robertring89 for this as he is the one who has nominated me! Definitely give his blog a read if you haven’t already, it’s really great, especially if you’re really into film like I am, but there are some other hidden gems in there too! So thank you, Robert!
I have copied and pasted the rules below, just as Robert did and his nominator did and as you should!
- Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserveto be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag back thingys.
11 facts about me –
1. I am very fussy about how my DVD collection is categorized.
2. When I was in school I cut my hand open with a scalpel.
3. I own a bearded dragon called Vern (spelt Wyvern)
4. Quentin Tarantino is my all time favorite director… and I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him.
5. I’m rubbish at walking in heals.
6. I wear glasses
7. My esophagus doesn’t quite work like it should.
8. I enjoy funny photos of animals, i.e a turtle catching a Frisbee.
9. I love to cook
10. I’m a very small person
11. I’m obsessed with Buffy The Vampire Slayer
11 Questions from my nominee
1. What is your favorite film? Reservoir Dogs
2. What is your favorite television show? Buffy The Vampire Slayer
3. If you had to choose between losing all your fingers or an eye, which would you choose? An eye
4. Was there ever a food you refused to eat as a child, but now can’t get enough of? Broccoli
5. Coffee or Tea? Tea
6. Where were you on the strike of midnight for New Years 2000? In my parents living room, they through a HUGE party that year.
7. If you could put yourself on a movie poster, which one would you choose? Oo, that’s an interesting one… something cool like L.A Confidential
8. How long do you roughly spend blogging per week? Somewhere between 3-8 hours I would say.
9. Do you prefer summer or winter? Summer, I really don’t like to be cold.
10. Have you had any negative blogging experiences? Not yet, I hope I don’t have any.
11. What inspires you? Everything. My family, love, death, films, nature, music. I can’t really say because it’s something different every time I write.
Eleven questions for my nominees –
1. Can you connect yourself to Kevin Bacon?
2. What’s your biggest fear?
3. How tall are you?
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
5. What is your favorite season?
6. Which character from any film would you like to have a fight with?
7. If you could travel back in time to any point at all, where would you go?
8. What made you start blogging?
9. What do you think of the way technology is constantly changing and growing?
10. What was your favorite holiday/vacation?
11. What’s your takeaway of choice?
My 11 bloggers –
Thanks for reading, hope you’ve enjoyed this as much as I have